When registered nurse Andeetee isn't scrubbing in for surgery, she's hard at work on the most beautiful surface patterns you've ever seen — including this grinning Quokkas (Setonix Brachyurus) print from our The Wild Life collection.
- 6cm width — For big frill seekers
- Made from upcycled scrub cap offcuts
- Comfortable for all day wear
- Wrist friendly
100% Cotton Outer
Polyester Elastic Band
Machine wash up to 40°C with like colours then air dry.
The scrunchie stretches up to 45cm around. You can make one, two, or three loops depending on your hair thickness.
For longevity of the elastic, always tie your scrunchie so that a thumb can be inserted easily under the elastic band.
This product is made with offcuts from our scrub-cap production process. Aside from elastic and thread, no new materials were commissioned in the making of this product.
Our scrunchies are made from scrub-cap fabric offcuts. So, as well as being environmentally friendly, each one is a perfect match for a Dr. Woof scrub cap.
Wear your cap and scrunchie together for the ultimate matchy-matchy moment.
Ships from Middleton, PA within 48 hours
- Free US-wide shipping over $60 USD
- International shipping calculated at checkout
- Express shipping options are available
- For Shipping to Aussie, NZ and Asia, please visit our AU store
60 Day Returns
- Full refund available (excluding shipping costs)
- Product must be as new with tags still attached
- We cannot accept returns on personalised items, or (for hygiene reasons) on facemasks and socks.
For more information about shipping and returns, please visit our shipping page.