Our scrub caps are one-size-fits-most. We’ve tested them on hundreds of heads and can confirm that they fit comfortably on people with hat sizes between XS and XL.
Not familiar with hat sizes? XS-XL is
• 53cm - 61cm
• 20 ¾ inch - 23 ⅞ inch
• US hat size 6 ⅝ - 7 ⅝
What an odd question. Why do you ask? Are you Tom Hanks?
If you are, Google says your head is 60cm in diameter. That would make your hat size XL. So yes! Our scrub caps would fit you.
We designed our caps with long hair in mind.
To cover your hair:
1. Create a hair bun on the back of your head.
2. Make sure the bun is roughly in line with the top of your ears.
3. Pull the scrub hat down onto your head until the elastic band sits below your bun.
4. Tie the back of the cap closed.
Having trouble? Here’s a video to help you out.
Before you panic, check you’ve put your bun in the right place.
• If you can’t pull the cap down fully onto your head, the bun is probably too high.
• If your hair is poking out the back of the cap, the bun is probably too low.
If the cap simply won’t fit, you can wear it this way:
1. Put your hair into a ponytail.
2. Pull the hat onto your head with the elastic band above your ponytail.
3. Tie the hat below your ponytail.
4. (Optional) Fashion your ponytail into a bun.
Having trouble? Here’s a video to show you how:
Our scrub caps are 100% cotton. That’s what makes them so cozy and soft.
Regular machine wash with like colors. Hang dry only.
Our caps are 100% cotton, which means they will shrink in the dryer.
Our patterns are a bit like viruses. Some patterns come back again and again. Some patterns you can only get once.
Would you like to stay up-to-date with restocks and new releases? Awesome. All you need to do is join our mailing list.
Reusable Face Masks
Yes. Our masks are one-size-fits-all.
Cumulus Knitted Face Masks: 68% Rayon, 17% Nylon, 2% Lycra 13% Bioserica.® Bioserca® is a natural fabric scientifically proven to kill bacteria.
Circios face masks: Two layers of 100% cotton and one layer of polyester.
There are two steps:
1. Use the adjustable earloops to pull the mask tightly around your face.
2. Bend the metal nose bridge to create a snug fit around your nose.
PM2.5 particles are over 100x thinner than a strand of hair. You can find them in smoke and smoke polluted air. PM2.5 particles are dangerous to breathe in. Luckily, PM2.5 filters catch most of them.
No. Our masks are for everyday wear.
It depends on where you are and how often you are using the filter. At the very least, we suggest changing the filter once for every 12 hours of use.
Hand wash in warm water, or machine wash in a delicates bag. Air dry only.
Our charms are around 25mm x 25mm. For our American colleagues, that is 1-inch x 1-inch. If you don’t have a ruler nearby — that’s around the size of a bottle cap.
Our charms are 100% copper with nickel electroplating for durability.
Important note: We choose nickel plating because stethoscopes get banged around a lot. Nickel is incredibly strong and durable. However, it can cause allergies and other issues for some people. Nickel is not recommended for wear directly on the skin.
Our charms are not intended to come into prolonged contact with the skin. When placed correctly, they would spend most of the day sitting on top of your scrubs, lab coat or work-clothes.
Even so, we do not recommend our charms for people with a nickel allergy.
1. Slip the Dr. Woof stethoscope cuff around your stethoscope tubing.
2. Position the cuff towards the top of the tubing, just below where the earpieces branch out.
3. Squeeze the cuff shut and clip on your charm.
Once you’ve attached the charm, make sure that you have positioned it correctly. There are two tests to do.
TEST ONE: Put the stethoscope on. Hold the bell against your chest. Make sure there is no interference with auscultation. If interference occurs, loosen the cuff, slide it further away from your stethoscope bell, and re-tighten.
TEST TWO: Hang the stethoscope around your neck sideways and then by the earpieces. Make sure the charm sits comfortably on top of your scrub uniform.
Yes. You can clip multiple charms to a Dr. Woof stethoscope cuff. You can also put multiple Dr. Woof cuffs on your stethoscope.
No. When the charm is attached in the correct position, there is no interference.
Check with your workplace. Our charms are easy to clean and disinfect. But, this does not mean that every workplace will allow them.
Yes. You can attach the charm to bags or keys. It comes with a ring to help you do this.
Please note that our charms are not jewelry, and you should not wear them in direct contact with the skin.
Checkout & Promos
Good news! It’s not a sudden price increase, it’s a currency change.
We’re an Aussie company. You can browse our store in tonnes of currencies. But, we always do checkout and payment in Aussie Dollars (AUD).
We offer free shipping on orders over 50AUD, 40USD, 40GBP, or 55CAD.
If free shipping is not showing:
1. Check you’ve met the free shipping threshold.
2. Check you’ve used the correct country in your address.
3. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your promo code is not working:
1. Check you entered the code correctly.
2. Make sure you’ve met the terms.
3. Contact us: email@example.com.
*All codes are not applicable during a promotional period or if you have qualified for the Mix & Match Deal.
Enter your promo code in the box at checkout.
We accept VISA, AMEX, Mastercard, Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Paypal.
Yes. Our payments are processed by Paypal or Stripe. They are both secure and reliable payment providers.
No. We do not.
Bulk & Wholesale
They want their workplace tibia bit humerus.
When urine the middle of a long shift, comfortable scrubs can make a vas deferens to your mood.
Because they’re comfy and they make you smile.
Sorry. This one’s not a joke — it’s more of a fun fact.
Influencers and Ambassadors