All content on this website is protected under copyright laws, and is the property of www.drwoofapparel.com.au. If you intend on using any of our content in any way, you must apply for our written consent.
You acknowledge that the copyrighted content includes but is not limited to the unique design & feel of www.drwoofapparel.com.au, the coding of our website, written content, and all visual & audio media.
We are protected by federal law & will pursue all breaches to the fullest extent permissible under all relevant laws.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE AND ORDER
The use of our website is limited to those who are legally allowed to use our website including our eCommerce functions as per all relevant laws in our jurisdiction. The use of this site is reserved for those who have true purchasing intent, and is not for anyone with malicious intentions.
To purchase from www.drwoofapparel.com.au you will be required to provide your personal details, including but not limited to your full legal name, phone number, e-mail address, residential address, and other relevant information to your order.
Payment details will be required to process your orders, and they must be both valid and correct. All fraudulent activity will be escalated to the relevant authorities & violators will be persecuted under the fullest extent of the law.
If you wish to purchase merchandise, you authorize us & relevant third-parties to perform credit checks if there is good reason to suggest such check is necessary. We reserve the right to provide your payment details or credit report information to third parties solely to authenticate your identity & the authenticity of your purchase. Please understand that such checks will only be conducted when fraudulent activity is suspected, and that all your personal & payment details will be handled with extreme care.
We reserve the right to not process any order on our platform, for reasons including but not limited to suspected fraud, incorrect pricing & pricing errors, incorrect stock levels, website errors, and abuse of our systems. We may refuse to process any transaction & refuse service at any time at our discretion.
PRODUCTS AND PRICING
Prices by default are displayed in your local currencies. Any VPN software may affect the currency display on your device. Any relevant taxes & import duties will be a responsibility of the purchasing customer.
Please be aware that any additional charges you may incur (e.g Taxes & Duties) are not charged by us, so we do not have any control of this. For example, you may want to contact your local import authorities for any import duty taxes you may be required to pay.
We reserve the right to not honor purchases made for products that have been priced incorrectly. In these circumstances, your order will be refunded.
SECURITY & PAYMENT
The integrity of your financial & identity security is our greatest priority. We only process payments through trusted platforms that process millions of transactions daily. These include Paypal, and Shopify Pay.
We take every precaution to ensure that your data is handled with the utmost care. www.drwoofapparel.com.au does NOT store your payment details as our payment gateways process all payments off our website. Your payments are encrypted via world-class services & high-security SSL gateways.
Unless we are expressly at fault, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains access data you provide when accessing or ordering from www.drwoofapparel.com.au. Please ensure that your computer has the latest anti-virus softwares installed, and that no malicious software can hijack your payment during the use of our website.
Promotions are non-transferable and has no cash value. They can only be utilized as intended, and we reserve the right to withdraw any promotion without prior notice.
You agree that www.drwoofapparel.com.au. provides search engines (E.G Google) permission to copy material from our site for the sole purpose of creating search engine records of our material. You also acknowledge & agree that this site utilizes cookies & tracking data for which targeted ads will be served to you. For example, we utilize Facebook Pixels & Google Tag Manager to better understand our customers & to reach them more directly.
If you have any questions regarding the use of our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond as soon as possible.
Schedule 1. Terms and Conditions
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Dr. Woof Apparel”).
2. If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by Dr. Woof Apparel to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by Dr. Woof Apparel. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on Dr. Woof Apparel’s website, you understand and agree that:
3.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport may contact you about your order.
3.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a Product on Dr. Woof Apparel’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the Product, Passport and its nominated agents are entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
3.3 Dr. Woof Apparel remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
3.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you.
3.5 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
3.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
3.8 You authorise Passport and its nominated agents and contractors to perform any of the following activities in connection with the delivery of any Products: (i) to act as your agent to make and file customs declarations and all related actions as your direct representative, which expressly includes completing any documents, amending product or Harmonised System codes, and paying any duties, taxes or penalties required under applicable laws and regulations; (ii) to act as forwarding agent for customs import and export control purposes solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry; and (iii) to redirect an order to your customs broker or other address upon request by any person whom Passport’s nominated agents and contractors believe in its reasonable opinion to be authorised.
4. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
5. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to Dr. Woof Apparel’s terms and conditions.
6. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
7. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
8. Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to Dr. Woof Apparel in the first instance. Passport may work with Dr. Woof Apparel as necessary to resolve your issue. Dr. Woof Apparel is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with Dr. Woof Apparel’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to Dr. Woof Apparel’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against Dr. Woof Apparel. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or Dr. Woof Apparel, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly Dr. Woof Apparel shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to Dr. Woof Apparel. Where a return is authorised by Passport or Dr. Woof Apparel, Dr. Woof Apparel shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to Dr. Woof Apparel. In relation to any return of Products to Dr. Woof Apparel, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
9. General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through Dr. Woof Apparel’s website:
9.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any Products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be imported, exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, and equivalent statutes, regulations and codes of England and Wales or the EU. It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any Products that you order from Dr. Woof Apparel’s website. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the Products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
9.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through Dr. Woof Apparel’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
9.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms and Conditions is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on Dr. Woof Apparel’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
9.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
9.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
9.8 Definitions. “Member State”, “third country” and “third territories” as defined in Article 5 of Council Directive 2006/12/EEC. “Products” means those goods offered for sale via Dr. Woof Apparel’s website which are not of a class or description subject to any duty of excise whether or not those goods are in fact chargeable with that duty, and whether or not that duty has been paid on those goods, or prohibited or restricted goods were they to be imported into the UK, and which are not subject to any restrictions on export, sale, or transfer in violation of any Applicable Laws. “Product Prices” means the prices including VAT at the appropriate rate of the Products as held out for sale to Customer by Dr. Woof Apparel and accordingly, by Passport to Customer; and “Product Price” means the price of an individual Product. “Qualifying Customer Order” meets all of the following conditions:
(A) It is an order for Product or Products placed via Dr. Woof Apparel’s website which are to be transported from:
- a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
- a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
- a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
(B) In relation to the transport of a Product or Products to an address:
- in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
- in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.